Providing Access To Toilets For Bpl Families
The proposed project has been planned and envisaged for 100 families. It was supposed to be completed by 15 September 2021. Following are the works executed to complete part of 23 Toilets out of 100 Toilets as of today.
- Toilet Plan Marking for Excavation by Civil Engineer
- Digging Earth for Basement and Toilet Chamber/ Septic Tank by House owners
- Procurement of Granite, Sand, Cement Bricks, 3/4” Metal stone for Bed, Cement Slab for Lintel
- Hired masons for Toilet construction, beneficiary family members Assisted the Mason’s
- Filled the Dug basement pits with carted coarse sand in trenches- Sides of foundations and basement
- Consolidation of basement and sidewalls by watering
- Brick masonry wall construction until lintel level
- Laying the lintels
Curfew: After the relaxation of Lockdown, The Andhra Pradesh State Government had imposed strict Covid-19 curbs from 6 pm to 6 am daily. This also had caused our Masons and project staff to reduce the working hours. Because of this, the productivity of the work is less.