Values, objectives and strategies
- Common Good
- Social Inclusion, Religious and Racial
- Quality of Life
- Neighborhoods and Sustainable Habitat
Objectives and Strategies:
- Support housing project for families living in extreme poverty.
- We focus on “extreme social emergency” cases, meaning in conditions that are very precarious and insecure, on terrains exposed to flooding and landslides.
- To support households that are forced to live in overcrowded conditions, and where a full and healthy family life is simply not possible or where there is a constant risk of eviction.
- Contribute towards the improvement of urban living conditions to the poorest families living in Latin America, Asia and Africa.
- In general, projects that promote social development for the most vulnerable populations are highly valued. More specifically, it is sought to identify, evaluate and select projects and initiatives that help poor urban families have access to a better, and more secure housing situation, that look to provide communities with an adequate urban setting and that attend to the problems that arise out of natural disasters.
- Postulate said projects and initiatives to financial sources, at both national and international levels
- Establish agreements with international, national and local organisations in developing countries, in order to promote projects that help vulnerable communities and improve neighbourhoods and houses.
- Provide technical assistance to project and other initiatives favouring the promotion of the urban habitat of the poorest families in cities of developing countries.
- To follow up in technical and financial matters on projects and other initiatives that are in the field of housing and urban development both through on-site visits and internet correspondences.
- Develop training courses and activities for social organisations, non-governmental organisations, local and national organisations and academic institutions, in materials related to urban and housing development.
- Develop studies and publication in materials related to urban and housing development
- Collect resources from international, public and private organisms, to channel towards the development of urban and housing projects.
- Finance new housing projects, or projects looking to repair precarious housing for the poorest communities.
- Support projects that seek to provide access to drinking water.
- Support sanitation sewage projects
- Promote the right that all families need to have access to land
- Support energy clean and sustainable projects
- Integrate the synergy through the formation of strategic alliances with social organizations, the public Sector and the private Sector.
- Work with vulnerable families
- Motivation of voluntary work
- Research and exchange of knowledge applied to real problems of habitat.
- Support vulnerable families to apply for state subsidies